YOUR FIRST VISIT
What Can I Expect at My First Appointment?
At your first complimentary visit the Doctor will do a complete exam
and give you five key pieces of information:
- Dr. DeMaio will identify the problem and discuss any concerns
- He will perform a thorough exam of the teeth, mouth, and surrounding facial structures.
- Upon completion of the exam he will give you his expert opinion on what should be done and when treatment should start. At times there is no treatment indicated. There are also times when the patient is not ready to begin treatment and will be set up for a recall appointment within 6 mo. to one year.
- Dr. DeMaio will give you an estimate of the duration, from start to finish, of your orthodontic program and cost.
- You will meet with one of our patient care coordinators to discuss our in office financing options and check on any insurance you may have that covers orthodontic treatment.